Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Notes on ELLEN IN MEDICALAND

As far as I know, Ellen In Medicaland is the first book to tell the true story of what it's like to be a patient in a Harvard-teaching hospital. It is a true eye-opener and a window on our broken health system. You've got to read it to believe it!! These things actually happened to me and my mother.

In addition to Medical Care from Hell, chapters include:

Looking for A Needle In A Haystack: My hunt for a primary care physican;
Taken for a Medical Ride: My experience with a dishonest periodontist;
Mom in Medicaland: My mother's experiences in Medicaland
- You Have to Have Nerves of Steel to Go to A Neurologist
- Surgeons Are Definitely Not Fashionistas
- Every Vote Counts!
Follow The Money:My Experience with A Dishonest Gynecologist

And Many More!

I hope that you enjoy Medical Care from Hell and I welcome your comments. You can email me at e_kagan@yahoo.com

Cordially,
Ellen B. Kagan

No comments:

Post a Comment